Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapter 5



So the next day i went and searched for a job. There wasn't that many openings. So i decided i would try my hand at singing. Now I've never sung a note in my life. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.


I had good days and bad days. Sure enough someone was always with me. Im not too sure why most of the time it was Matteo. The guy was annoying, always hovering over me and got too protective when ever anyone got too close.


He accused one lady of stealing my spotlight. I guess that was cute in a way. But silly none the less. Then it dawned on me. Was i having feelings for matt? Nah that couldn't be, could it? I shrugged that away. The next couple of days flew by. I was becoming a regular at the karaoke spot. No longer was i nervous, i belted out tunes and they weren't that bad.


Then it was my turn to sing, and as i was singing, some random local got on stage with me. Thats when i knew...


that matteo would be right there.


Watching Matteo argue with this poor guy was hilarious. He was telling him to stay away from me and the guy was like dude i have to pee, i don't care about that girl i just wanted to sing. The guy ran away so fast i wasn't sure if it was from fear or he was about to pee on himself. Either way i was having a talk with matt.


I told matt he needed to chill out, he was there to protect me from danger and trouble not fun. Well apparently he did not like this.

Matt: So you were having fun? Fine then have your fun. Don't call me when your in trouble. One of the twins I'm sure can help you out for the rest of the week since your just having fun.


Me: wait matt, don't go.

But he was already gone. And a part of me was a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment