Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chapter 3

I didn't sense that he was there to hurt me, none the less, i barged right in.

Me: Who the heck are you?

Vamp: I'm Matteo Vincenzi of the Vincenzi family. I have been sent to take you.

Me: No one is taking me anywhere you got it. Now get the hell out!

Matt: Wait, you don't understand, my family is one of the families has been tasked with protecting you. I have been searching for you for a couple of months now.



Me: Yeah so.

Matt: Others have found you and know of your existence here in bridgeport. They will not be as...pleasant...as i am. You have to come with me.

Me: And were exactly do you think we should go, I'm a sitting duck anywhere i go in Bridgeport.

Matt: We aren't staying in Bridgeport. We are going someplace else until it is safe to return.



Me: How can i ...uggh...uugh..

Matt: Crap..your changing...No time to leave..the change happens within 3 hours. Once you change we must go. Ill keep a watch out downstairs. I don't think anyone knows your exact location yet. Ill let you be, while you change.

As headed outside, i started to feel strange..and then it started to happen..




Finally after 3 long torturous hours, i was a full vampire. Since Matt told me that we were leaving, i figured i needed a new look, the vamps in bridgeport already knew what i looked like, if i can change my hair and maybe what i wore before i left, then they wouldn't be looking too closely at us when we disappear.


I headed to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. So long long beautiful, purple, gorgeous hair. I wasn't too sad. I mean our hair does grow back at a faster speed than a normal humans. Its just i got used to it being so long. I picked up the scissors, took out some hair dye and went to work.


I just couldn't get rid of the purple. I mean, i loved it. That color was me. I was happy with how it turned out. Now on to change my clothes..


Matt: Ok Lancey..looks good out there. we should be able to head out with no pr...

Me: What do you think? I figured a new look so that they wouldn't  recognize me leaving in the night.

Matt: Umm..yeah..you look fine. If you had time for that why didn't you get me?

Me: Sheesh ligthen up. Im ready ok. So where are we heading?


Matt: We are heading to my families estate....in Hidden Springs.


No comments:

Post a Comment