Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chapter 2


Yep boring, that was my life. I rather go unnoticed than be the name in everyones mouth. No one really paid attention to me except for a few people.


This guy for example, he would probably pass by like once a week. I would like to think he was a doctor by the way he was dressed. I try not to make to much eye contact because i really did not want to know him. The less people knew about me the better.

Well i pretty much made little to know money so i decided to call it quits.


I was a bit hungry, famished even so i decided i think i should go home and make something to eat. Sounded like a good plan especially since i wanted to be alone.


Another lonely night eating mac and cheese. As much as i wanted to be alone, i needed to get out. I was going to go stir crazy. Maybe i could start with baby steps. I could head to a gym, i mean if i was going to be hunted i might as well get in shape. I changed my clothes and headed on out.

Once i got there it wasn't so bad. I did get an uneasy feeling that i was being watched or stalked or something but come on, there were people everywhere and they were all here to exercise so i shrugged it off. That was a mistake. A big one.


Running right alongside me was one of them, a vampire. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't panic because then he would sense my elevated heart rate. I stayed calm. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. He stopped, gave me one last look and headed off. With my enhanced senses i heard him walk towards the showers. This was my chance.


As i walked slowly to get the heck out of there, i froze. Why? You'd think i would be flying out of here. Well i read his thoughts. He couldn't wait to get back to tell them he'd found her. I got the heck out of there. I ran so fast that i was praying he didn't follow me..



As i got closer to my house i didn't sense him anymore. Thank goodness. But when i got to my floor i panicked.. I sensed another.. Not behind me...but sitting in my living room...




2 comments: