Monday, July 16, 2012

Chapter 1

So here i thought i was going to be invisible, yeah that wasn't going to happen. Somehow the stupid neighborhood committee found out that i was living here and i hadn't thrown a party to "get to know people". I didn't want to get to know anyone, i just wanted to live my life..safe...and alone.

Well that didn't stop them...


Meet Diana Jones, head of the neighborhood watch. She was rambling on and on on how i should throw a party and get myself known. To tell you the through she's kind of scary with all that pep. I didn't know how to let her down gently that i didn't want any of that stuff.

Then there was Mick Situp, you know that one guy who always hits on you no matter where you are, and no matter how many times you tell him it aint going to happen...


..that was Mick.

He was also the so called security. Please i could run circles around this guy.

Sheesh, Diana was still talking, and she was getting a bit annoying. Thats its no more Miss nice guy...



I told them both to get out of here, because i was going to be late for work and i didn't want that. They both left upset. Diana said she would talk to me soon. Not if i could help it. My life was going to stay simple as long as i could have it...


Yep..safe..alone..dull..simple........



No comments:

Post a Comment