Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chapter 4

So hidden springs is where we went..


me: This is your house?

Matt: Yeah why, did you expect a dungeon or castle? pfft

me: i mean kind of, i thought you all lived in dark danky places.

Matt: listen princess this is not the dark ages. we are more ...civilized.


me: If you don't want to get hurt, don't call me princess again.

Matt: (whatever)

Matt: Anyways come meet the other members that live here.

me: Lead the way.



Matt: Meet Mika and Meko Crenzo. The Twins. They are the most ruthless assassins I've ever met. But don't be fooled. They can turn anything into a competition. Even women.

Me: Well don't worry about me. I don't have time for that. Too busy trying to stay alive here.

Matt: Right.



Matt: This is Crystalis Laterni. Don't bother her, and she won't bother you.

Me: Right, is this everyone?

Matt: Pretty much, we are whats left of our families. The organization wiped us out because we wanted to preserve and protect you.

Sheesh he makes it seem like i need to be in a museum.

Matt: Come on, ill show you to your room.





Matt: Its not much, but you can decorate it as you like. Money is no object.

Me: Ill say, this room needs a little touch, it looks soo..dull.

Matt: It was mine.

Me: Oh. and this money is no object nonsense no thank you, i would like to earn my keep. I can easily find a job.



Matt: Oh yeah and how are you going to stay protected if you are out in the open working hmm?

Me: Aren't you suppose to be my protectors, then protect me. Thats your job isn't it.

Matt:....fine. Find a job, one of us will be wherever you are at all times. On your days off i will train you. Cant have you being all helpless.

Me: yes master.

Matt:.......





1 comment:

  1. lol. Cute. Matt is a hottie. Nice update.

    ReplyDelete